Skip to product information
1 of 4

Mild By Nature

Mild By Nature, Laundry Detergent Pods, Unscented, 60 Loads, 2.38 lbs (1,077 g)

Mild By Nature, Laundry Detergent Pods, Unscented, 60 Loads, 2.38 lbs (1,077 g)

Regular price $19.42 USD
Regular price $26.74 USD Sale price $19.42 USD
Sale Sold out
10 Count
60 Count
View full details
Product Overview

Description

  • Mild By Nature Laundry Detergent Pods
  • Unscented Pre-Measured Laundry Pods
  • Contains No Phosphates and No Dyes
  • Dissolves in Any Water Temperature
  • Requires No Measuring and No Mess
  • Suitable for High-Efficiency and Regular Washing Machines
  • Formulated to Be Good for People and the Planet


Measuring laundry detergent can be quite the guessing game, as it’s difficult to know exactly how much is needed. Mild by Nature Laundry Detergent Pods takes the guesswork out of this chore with pre-measured pods that contain just the right amount of detergent for a load of laundry. Simply toss it in with your clothes or linens and enjoy clean, fresh laundry.

Mild By Nature Laundry Detergent Pods are formulated to be good for people and the planet with no phosphates and no dyes. They dissolve in any water temperature and can be used in both high-efficiency and regular washing machines. 

Expiration Date

01/01/2028 00:00:00

UPC

898220016464

Ingredients

Ingredients: 
Soda Ash, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Coco Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Sodium Iminodisuccinate, Enzymes, Silica.


CA Ingredient Disclosure: 

Product Information & Safety Data Sheet

Suggested Use

Directions:
Use 1 pod for small to medium loads
Use 2 pods for large to extra-large loads
  • Add pod(s) into washing machine drum, and then add laundry
  • Reseal pouch after each use
  • Do not put pod(s) in washing machine drawer
  • Do not unwrap or puncture pods

Warnings

Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth and can cause eye and skin irritation. If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and call a Poison Control Center or Physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Eye Contact: Flush eye thoroughly with cool water for 15 minutes. Call a Physician immediately. Skin Contact: Rinse with water.

Store in a cool, dry place.